Friends, Frappe, Burgers: The Happy List vol. 1

Tuesday, September 13, 2016


Because I am such a forgetful person, I have decided to make a weekly happy list so that I have a record of all the good things that I encounter. It's more like a documentation thing because I am such a sentimental person. Also, I think it's a good idea to reflect on the good things that have happened throughout the week, so as to stay positive and not to dwell too much on the negative side of things.

I was inspired by Audrey's list, though I couldn't call it a 52 week challenge now because there's only a few weeks left until the year 2016 ends (*gasps*). So, I decided to simply do Camie's blog-link up, the happy list. I'm aiming to do this weekly and to put more details instead of just a no-frill list.

Anyway, here's my happy list for the past week.

Continue reading

  1. Last Monday, I went to UP Diliman with my thesis partner to search for related literature. We had the chance to meet our long distance friend Lyka. She was our classmate during freshman college but she transferred to a different campus, so we rarely see her now. We managed to squeeze in our life updates over an hour and a half lunch date.
  2. I had no classes from Wednesday to Friday because all of my professors weren't around. I had the chance to get enough sleep, and I had more time to do my requirements in different subjects.
  3. My friend Carissa went back to California last Saturday. She hosted a farewell dinner at her house, so I was able to spend time with my high school friends after a very long time.
  4. I, along with Chi, Gianne, Clarisa, Troy, Da, Rowen and RJ, visited Carissa for the last time. I rarely hang out with this group, so I'm glad that I went out with them. We grabbed our dinner at Bon Chon and went to the newly opened Starbucks Lakeshore. 
  5. Yesterday, I asked my father to drive me to school because I needed to pick up an important paper. Afterwards, we ate at Burger King and had a little catching up.
I'm kind of stressed out right now because of all the requirements due this week and next week. I'm going nuts right now, but I'm still hoping for a better week ahead.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is such a great idea, I love being able to remember great moments from the week before. It's a great way to keep being grateful, and it's so cute you named this happy list. It looks like you had a great time meeting a lot of friends!

    Characters & Carry-ons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and if you have time, you should go do it too! It's a nice way to end the week. I did have a great week :D And I hope you did too. Safe travels, Joyce! <3

      Delete
  2. Good luck with everything due this week, hope that's all going okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this :) Ooh a 5-day weekend! That sounds like such a dream :D Good luck with all your work!! <3 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete

follow on twitter

instagram