My week in photos

Friday, May 13, 2016

• Went to Makati last Sunday to attend the Design Her Story pop-up bazaar.
• I got to meet my biggest blogger inspirations, Camie Juan and Abbey Sy! And I also bought one of Jamie Catt’s artworks (yay!)
• Went around Manila to buy some things for my...
    • Went to Makati last Sunday to attend the Design Her Story pop-up bazaar.
    • I got to meet my biggest blogger inspirations, Camie Juan and Abbey Sy! And I also bought one of Jamie Catt’s artworks (yay!)
    • Went around Manila to buy some things for my upcoming business.
    • Tried Buffet 101 with my dad.
    • Allegiant by Veronica Roth keeping me company
    • Had our first long exam in Chemistry. It was terrible (as expected).
    • Rushed around the city to prepare some things for my birthday
    My week started out really great but right now I feel a bit sick. Also stressed because of the school work and the preparation for my birthday party. Hoping for better days ahead.

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments

    follow on twitter

    instagram